Saturday, January 22, 2005

~1-22-05~ My resume

ok people, i just banged out a resume. let me know what you think. any suggestions are appreciated.

it is almost 4am, i need to get to sleep!!!

****i copied and pasted from word, so don't think that it actually looks like this!



OBJECTIVE
To find a job where I can use my skills to be the best employee I can be, all the while having pride in myself for my work and accomplishments.
EXPERIENCE
2002-2004 Whirlwind Cleaners
Owner/Operator
 Specialized in window cleaning.
 Responsible for all scheduling, accounting, invoicing and billing.
 Supervised 2 employees.
1999-2002 M & J’s Whirlwind Cleaners
Co-owner/Operator
 Specialized in new construction, commercial and residential cleaning.
 Responsible for all accounting, invoicing and billing.
 Supervised 4 employees.
1999-2000 U.S. Census Bureau
Office Assistant
 Responsible for data entry and payroll duties.
 Organized inventory.
 Organized and responsible for filing and organization.
EDUCATION
1991-1995 Kent State University-Stark Campus

 Psychology major
 Completed most liberal arts requirements.


SKILLS
 I am very proficient with computers.
 I have management experience.
 I can do various office tasks.
 I have worked in food service and preparation.
 I have janitorial experience.
 I have child care experience.
 I have travel experience and work well with directions.
 I work well both alone and in a group
 I have worked with interacting and helping the public.
WHAT MAKES ME A GOOD CANDIDATE
I am a very dependable person and employee.
I work to get the job done to my and my employer’s satisfaction. I love to exceed the expectations that are placed on me.
Working in so many different fields of employment has made me excel at many different kinds of tasks and jobs. If needed to learn a new task, I am a very quick study. Learning new things is of a great joy to me, this makes new projects and jobs very fulfilling.
Taking the role of leader or being directed by others are strong qualities that I possess. People are very important to me from children to elders; I get along well with the co-workers and the public and enjoy working with them.
I possess a vast array of skills, talents, and experiences that will make me an asset to your company. I truly hope I get the opportunity to work with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker