Monday, January 17, 2005

~1-17-05~ Know what I hate?!

i hate fucking rebates!!!!!!!!

they do this, cause they know stupid people, like myself, will forget about them and not redeem them!

i just found the receipts from when i got my new printer. well the fucker at the cash register never told me about the rebate for the $70 "ink, paper, and more" gift card, that i was entitled to....so that is partly his fault. and of course it was to be postmarked by the 11th! and it is now the 17th!!!!!

the other i should have known about, it is not all bad cause i have til april to turn that one it, but i am sure i will forget about it by the. even though i have it sitting right here in front of me so i don't.

i'm pissed! i want my $70 gift card for whatever!!! i'm still gonna send it it, maybe they won't catch it. i'm sure they will though. i tried it before on some rebate i had and it was returned. DAMN IT!!!!

how can you pass up "free" stuff?!?!?

i guess i shouldn't complain too much, since i did get a nice, new printer for "free" due to my own ignorance, which thankfully noone caught on to. but hey, i wouldn't be me if i weren't bitching about something would i!



i just painted my nails, pain in the ass! i was supposed to go saturday to get them done, but i felt bad that my mom was going to change her plans to come and sit with clay, so i just cancelled. the place i started going, the nail girl is only there on thrusday, friday, and saturday. that is so retarded! to her credit, it is because she just had a baby and wants to spend time with him, so i really can't blame her, but it is a pain in my ass when i need my nails done NOW and it is only sunday! so anyways, i made an appointment for this coming thursday, so what happens tonight? i break a fucking nail!!!

so i just filed the bitches down as best as i could and threw some polish on there. not that i ever go anywhere to worry about it, but YES.....my friend molly is taking me out tomorrow for my birthday!!!!!!!!!

we are going to see a psychic. i guess she goes to this chinese resturant and gives discount readings. so instead of $30 for 15 minutes, it is $20 for 15 minutes. then we are going to have dinner. YEAH!!! chinese!!!! so that is cool. i wonder what she is going to have to tell me. i think i am allowed recording it, but who the hell knows where my recorder is. maybe i will takes notes. hopefully she will tell me i am going to win the lotto. but of course she will have to tell me to start playing it first!!!!

i'll try and remember what she says, to tell you all.

once again, it is late, so i'm off to bed. night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker