Saturday, August 13, 2005

~8-13-05~ I'm MELTING!!!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!

it is flippin HOT!!!!!!!

it is 88 degrees, but with the heat index it is 94 degrees!


i was smart enough to finally figure out, or at least try to find out, that my wireless internet works out on my front porch. so here i am! UNFORTUNATELY the only spot it works i am NOW directly in the SUN, so i am sure it is more than 94 degrees!!!!

i tried to move about 3 iches forward to be out of the sun, but no, no connection!

and it has been this hot all freakin week!


so now here i sit, worried that every vagabond, or what not who walks down my street is going to run up and jack me for my laptop! paranoid much?!?! but you never know people these days! but i am sticking it out, cause sitting out here is driving me insane! but my child wants to be out here, so i am obliging him. that is just one of the things a parent will do for their children! :)

well i am all hunched over now trying to type and it is not comfortable. so i will let you all go for now.

have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker