Monday, August 08, 2005

~8-8-05~ Classes?

do they have classes on HOW TO TELL PEOPLE NO?????????

i really need such an education!

so "the neighbors" (previous post)were back....surprise, surprise!

well, i was partly out there hoping they would come and play with clay, but i REALLY need to set down some "rules" REAL quick!!!!

so again they ask for juice first thing....ok no problem, i bought some of those cheap little hug things, YES, just for them coming over! i sure am not going through my damn juicy juice boxes everytime they are here! so fine, i go in the house to get them, next thing i know that 10 year old is REIGHT behind me! she just walked in my house! and NO that wasn't the only time it happened! so that was driving me bananas!

then she started messing with my keyless entry, she wanted to do it.....so what do i do...........LET HER!! now this 10 and the 8 year old too, knows my fucking code to get in my damn house!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING????? so now i have to change that!!

so i am now praying that my food HURRIES up and gets here! it does, then the girl AGAIN asks, "can we eat wit you?" i felt horrible, but i had to say the truth, sorry, but we don't have enough tonight. but REALLY i didn't have enough for 7 extra people!!

so then i said we had to go in and eat. the one girl wanted us to eat outside, but i said we couldn't****did i tell you all we started to eat at the ACTUAL table? YES!!**** then she asked if they could stay outside in the yard while we ate. again i said, the truth, clay wouldn't eat if you guys were out there playing. so they FINALLY let, much to my child's dissatisfaction. i said they could come back later, but my mom is here now, and i am not taking any chances of going out and them seeing us. hopefully they won't come up to the door and knock!!

THE THINGS I DO FOR MY CHILD'S HAPPINESS!!!! sigh.....he loves the kids though, and i feel bad for them, so i have to give in i guess. i really think i need some medication though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i AM going to make some rules though. they are:

*1 juice per day
*all trash MUST go in the trash can
*NO walking in the house
*as a matter of fact NO house at all unless we come in, or PLAYROOM only
*and of course they HAVE to listen! they already broke my damn bouncy and i told them not to jump on it, but they were....in all fairness though, it may have been my kid that turned it on and got in it first, i wasn't there, so i don't know. i think i will have bob get it out of the yard, until he fixes it.

well my mom just got here a bit ago, and it is already almost 8 so i will go spend some time with her.

take care!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker