Wednesday, January 26, 2005

~1-26-05~ AAAGGHHHHH!!!!

well i posted earlier, but when i hit post, i don't know what the hell happened. i think my laptop is pissed that i haven't used him lately.

so i was bitching because i checked "my" houses for the 850th time today, and it now says that my FAVORITE is either sold or taken off the market. GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

i am more pissed cause of all the time and energy i have exerted the last few days over that damm house!!!!!

i guess it just wasn't meant to be.

so now it makes it an easier choice for my favorite.

we are going to talk to the loan guy tomorrow. i'm kind of hesitant about it though. i talked to the realtor today about how long is the pre approval good for. he sort of confused me. he said something about 60 days, but the about a contingency til i sell my house.

if it does expire in 60 days, i don't think we should go ahead and do it, because i really do not see being out of here in 60 days!! so you realize all i would have to do?!?! i mean all i would have to do to even show people this house! that would take 60 days itself!!!!

so that is going to be my first question tomorrow. but it sucks cause if we go see the house we like, then i would want to make an offer, but how can i make an offer when my house isn't even up for sale yet!!! aren't those contracts only good for 30 days?!?! i hate this!!! it was just so much easier when i didn't have to worry about selling my house! too bad i couldn't put it up for sale, but have someone renting it out til i do sell it. that would be awesome! but i don't know anyone who i would/could trust, or anyone who could afford my house payment. sucks!!!!! PLUS....i need the money from the sale to put as a down payment, so there is no way getting around that my house needs to sell first!

i guess we can talk about all that good stuff tomorrow. i'd love to go check out some houses this sunday.....but once again i think i am getting ahead of myself.

i made the mistake of saying, during the amazing race, that the 2 wrestlers were somehow my favorites.....well i jinxed them!!! they got booted!!! i just really don't like anyone else! they all get on my damn nerves!!!! usually i at least have some team i want to end up winning the thing, but this season, i don't know. but i still LOVE the show!

well it is early, for me, so i should try to get to sleep. it is supposed to be in the 30's tomorrow, so i am HOPING and PRAYING that they are going to come and do some work on my house. and as i always complain, that means NO nsp, so i should try and get some sort of sleep tonight. i actually took a shower tonight, so that is something i don't have to rush and do tomorrow before we go see the realtor and loan guy.

i'll type at ya later!

1 Comments:

Blogger My Life N Motion said...

Jen, I know you don't want to hear this, but I would suggest that you cease wasting your energy on looking for a new house and applying for a loan until you at least get your house on the market. It sounds like you need a lot of work done to your current house before it is even marketable to sell. I know it's frustrating but you truly are wasting your time searching for houses that will more than likely already be sold by the time you are ready to buy. The same goes with the loan deal. Not to mention, your realtor is working for free until those transactions are complete, so you're wasting his/her time as well. No one likes to work for free and I'm sure you have more productive things you could be doing with your time. Try to be patient, it's a process, but well worth it in the end when you get your full selling potential from your current home. Good luck. ~Reagan

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker