Saturday, May 22, 2004

~5-22-04~ Nice night

well the storms rolled in this afternoon, good get them out of the way. i don't want a repeat of last night!

so i was sitting here now, enjoying the quiet, reading my blogs...what was that out of the corner of my eye? a flash....then rumble, rumble, rumble.......DAMN IT!!!!!

i checked the weatherbug radar, sure enough a bunch of storms heading my way. what the hell! can't it do this shit in the daytime when my child is awake?!

fingers crossed it won't be as bad as last, and hell i should have just went to sleep last night anyways. he never cried, so i could have caught some z's instead of having about 2 hours of sleep!!!!

i probably should head there now, but you all know me, that isn't going to happen! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker