Friday, May 21, 2004

~5-21-04~ 5:30AM!!!!

ok, so it quieted down a bit and i actually haven't heard clay for about 10 minutes, well now it is starting to thunder again. not that it has stopped since my last post, but not as loud.

they just showed the radar and it looks like more is still coming!!

for those of you wondering why i don't just go to sleep....well if i get less than 2 hours of sleep, i won't hear anything. so clay could be screaming in the monitor which is right at my ear, but i won't hear it. i may shut it off and just go back to sleep. that is what my whole dilemma has been through this storm. i guess if i would just go to bed at a decent hour i wouldn't have this problem!!

i'm gonna be nice and tired in the morning. i am supposed to baby sit my friends daughter in the morning too!! GREAT!

ok, it is starting again, i'm just gonna try and get some sleep. apparently he isn't afraid of the storms, since he never cried for me through all of it so far.

wish me luck....what is that like 20 posts tonight?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker