Wednesday, December 07, 2005

~12-7-05~ Still here!

i'm still around, but it has been hectic.

we had an open house this past sunday, nothing new on that front! but the house is clean for a minute!


i always thought it was a good thing that i did my christmas shopping so early. um, NOT!!!! i guess it was good for everyone EXCEPT my son. i keep seeing things i want to get him and i KEEP GETTING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

from now on, i don't think i will do his shopping until the LAST minute!

this boy is going to get the mother lode for christmas. i'm sticking to the belief that by next christmas, there will, hopefully, be another little one, so this is HIS christmas to be spoiled.


i really think that ebay is a sort of "drug". i am seriously getting bad. granted i am using it for "good", but getting stuff for others, but damn! i did break down and do a bit of ME shopping though, i'll get to that in a minute.


we were at walmart last week and i saw this cute ring, i don't even know why i looked, but it was cute and cheap so i put it in layaway. i've been going back and forth about getting a new one, the wedding set i have now is my mother's. which i love and has tremendous sentimental value, but i would like an update. so i was all excited i had it in layaway.

well then i get home and get on good ole ebay and find THIS!!!!!!! is that not almost the most beautiful thing you ever saw?!?!?!?!?!?

notice the winning bidder, yeah, that is me!!!!!! i got a ring!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is my christmas gift from bob. so i was so happy about the ring, and left bob a note to let him know that i won it.

and in return, i got something even more beautiful than the ring.......this note:

Jennifer, Good morning!

I hope you won it!! And if so, i hope you love it!! i've always felt badly that i never got you a nicer ring to show my appreciation for you being my wife. even though i didn't select this one for you personally, i want youto know that you have my blessing, and my love. and i want you to know that if i were more of a man, someone who took charge of his own finance, that you wouldn've had a nicer ring long ago. i think you deserve it! i hope you will always consider it a gift from my heart! know that my heart is much more generous than my capacity for responsibility (if that makes sense)

i look forward to a long and happy life with you, and hope you feel the same way, thank you for overlooking my inadequacies.

again, congratulations. know that i love you with all my heart! i am very excited for you!

i love you,
bob

p.s. tell clay that daddy loves him too. no ring for him though, he already got enough stuff for christmas.


IS THAT NOT LOVELY?!?!?!?! i get tears every time i read it!!!!

yes, he does do stuff on a regular basis that totally pisses me off, but for that note right there, that is why i fell in love with him and married him! he really is a genuine, loving, and caring guy!

it is funny how some writing on a piece of paper can mean more, than a bunch of diamonds!! that is the way it should be though! just pure love and emotion! showing it from the heart, and not just through material things...............yeah, but the material things are nice though! haha!

just thought i would share that with you all cause it is very, VERY special to me!! and please remind me of it the next time i am on here bitching about something stupid he has done.

take care all.......keep warm! it is FREEZING here!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the ring.. You have a pretty sweet hubby!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker