Wednesday, November 09, 2005

~11-9-05~ Update

well i think we are finally getting well here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woo-hoo! it has only been like a month!!!!


i finally got my voice back on sunday. that was awful!!!!! thankfully it was during the weekend, because if i had been stuck with clay by myself all day with no voice, i would have went insane.


so just a few quick things.

is anyone else going as nuts as i am about who is going to die on lost tomorrow?!?!?! i have been waiting for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell. the only one i would want it to be is shannon, i can't stand her!! i'm still pissed that boone died and not her!! if not her, then as long as it is someone i don't know. like that is really going to happen. guess we will find out tomorrow.

also.......is bob and i the only one's who like the weaver family on the amazing race? did we miss something?!?! i don't understand why everyone hates them????? on the show and on a few blogs that i have read. i like them!


i think that is about it. my throat is getting a bit sore now, which is upsetting me, i don't want to go backwards!!!! so i am off to bed, early for a change!! well, early for me!

take care!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

I'm glad you and your family are on the mend!!!! The stomach virus went through my family in the past 2 weeks - so I am with you!!

As for TV - you do NOT watch what I do, girl! do you watch desperate housewives, house, Law & Order: SVU, Grey's Anatomy, America's Next Top Model, Breaking Bonaduce, My Fair Brady?

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker