Monday, May 09, 2005

~5-9-05~ Sorry I've been M.I.A.

not really much to report here. it has been soooooo nice this week, FINALLY, so we have been outside most of the day/night, so no computer time for me.


i think thehouse i wanted in navarre has sold, guess it wasn't meant to be! there are a few more we have seen online that look good, but haven't had the time to go look. our open house is quickly approaching, the 22nd, so we are busy getting stuff done around here.


i hope all you mom's had a nice mother's day. I GOT TO SLEEP ALL DAY!!!!!!!! well not really all day. i had to get up to work on my mom's gift.

i bought her this gorgeous photo album, so i went through all my old pictures and got out all of the ones of her and i, and a lot of me growing up through the years. she really liked it!


i, on the other hand, got THIS for mother's day. ahhhhhh! i was very surprised and happy!


i also got a temporary adopted pet. not by choice!! while we were at my aunt's we found a baby bird who fell from his nest. bob was half way up on the roof looking for this poor birds nest so we could put it back. no luck! so i couldn't leave the poor little thing there!! so now he is here with me. hopefully tomorrow i can find some place to take him. i found a wildlife refuge place online and she told me to call sippo lake. so hopfully i can get him out there in the morning safe and sound. i've been checking on him constantly. he is probably like leave me the fuck alone lady!!!!! from what i found on he net, he is probably only like a week old. i finally did get him to eat a worm, but i figure it is late, he should be sleeping. so i wrapped a heating pad around the little nest type thing i made for him, so hopes and prayers that he makes it through til the morning so i can take him to people who can help him. wish me luck!


well that is about it here. hopefully i will be keeping up more. take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker