Friday, April 29, 2005

~4-29-05~ My cutie......

This is dedicated to my father. today is the anniversary of his death. i cannot believe it has been 9 years!!!!!

i miss him so much! it makes me sad that he isn't here to see and meet clay. they both would love each other so much! i will make sure that clay knows who is grandfather is, and what a wonderful man he was.



it was a nice day out for a bit today, so we ventured out. i finally got a cute picture of him!!!!!! it only took about 20 takes (not kidding), but i got 2 good ones! here is my favorite:





it is hard to take a picture of him....either he is trying to get at the camera and you get this:





or he is making a goofy ass face, which he gets from his grandmother....trust me i have the pictures to prove it:




or now he has started THIS!!!!!





either way, he is still my little cutie, and i know my dad is proud of him and me!

i love and miss you daddy!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker