Thursday, April 28, 2005

~4-28-05~ A few things.....

firstly american idol......BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE?!?!?!?!

there is NO WAY in hell that constantine should have been the one to go. i'm not saying that he should have won, but he should have been in the final 3 with bo and carrie. if i wasn't such a tv addict, i would quit watching the show, that is how pissed off i am right now!!!!!


next, i am also pissed that michelle was booted on america's next top model. granted i was sick and tired of her crying all the damn time. i don't get it. i wish she would have just stepped up and got a frickin clue. UGH!!!! now i definitely want, totally just forgot her name, the little country hick girl, to win.


the other thing i wanted to mention, i want to give props to my husband. yeah he gets on my last nerve sometime. and sometimes i am ready to kill him for the dumb shit that he does, but i really have to give him credit to the wonderful husband and man that he can be at times, and the reason that i married him.

to you all it may not seem like much, but the little things that he does really matters alot. for example today we were supposed to go to the store after work. my mom was coming over to watch clay. of course my lazy ass didn't want to go....that and i also wanted to spend some time with my mom, instead of walmart for 2 hours. so he volunteered and said that he would just go by himself. how great was that. i was thinking it, but i would NEVER have asked him to do that.

when i was pregnant, he took over my work for my business and did that along with his full time job. heck even after clay was born he still did that. and never once in our 10+ year relationship has he ever asked me or told me to get a job. he is more than happy to be the provider in the relationship that way. and with that he is a good worker. he works as much overtime as he can get, and doesn't even use his vacation days, all to better our family.

he really is a kind and considerate man. if you are stuck on the side of the road, he will not hesitate for one second to stop and help you. any time of the day or night. if you come to our door asking for money, if he has it, he will give you some. even rides (which really is stupid these days, sad fact, but it is true, so i don't go for that one.....he doesn't do this anymore!!!)

sometimes when i am mad at him i would think of others i had been with and wondered how my life would have been if i were with them, and NONE of them would i ever have written ALL of the above. so that proves to me that they didn't love me the way that i wanted or were the person that i wanted to love. i am very happy with my life and the decision i have made in choosing him as my life mate. he is a truly good person and it really shows me that he loves me for me, faults and all, good times and bad.

like i said, it may seem queer to you all, but it is stuff like that, that makes me love him.

well, now that i said all of that he will go and do something totally stupid to piss me off!!!! i just jinxed myself!!! DAMN!!!!

on that note i am headed to bed. have a good day tomorrow! night

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

Take it from me. You are really really lucky.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker