Thursday, September 16, 2004

~9-16-04~ Ivan the terrible

well.....i've been sitting here watching hurrican ivan. it is so scary, yet amazing at the same time!!

i love watching the weather channel guys, sorry, i'm watching cnn, the cnn guys outside damn near getting blown over. i can't even imagine what standing outside in 70mph wind would be like that!! and they are only half way there! the winds are expected to be like 130 mph!!!! scary, scary, scary!!!!!

my dentist dicked me! he isn't going to be in tomorrow or friday, but he still said to go back to satan, who pulled my tooth. so i don't know what to do!!!!!! maybe i will just suck it up and go. i just don't want the guy to try and be nice or whatever, cause i don't even want to speak one word to him. bob will be home to go with me, but we would have to bring clay, and i don't know if i'd be able to take my whole family back in the room with me. i guess the worst part is done and over with, so i should just go and have it done and over with. i am a bit worried cause my back molar still feels as if it hurts. i mean i am sure they whole area back there is bruised from getting the one next to it pulled, but of course in my mind, and knowing my luck, i can just see some damn problem where i need to get the other one pulled too, and that just isn't an option. at least while i am still awake!!!!!!

i have heartburn.....or acid reflux.....is it the same thing?! i hate it!! i don't know if it is from my kool-aid or what. sometimes that happens! maybe it is from all the damn fast food i ate today.

i actually took my child out of the house today! can you believe it?!?! i was all comfy on the couch and he kept coming up, grabbing my hand, and saying "bye-bye". so i felt bad, since we haven't been out of the house since, maybe sunday. so we went to marc's. i don't know why my crazy mind thought that was a good idea?! of course there were like 100 people there and only like 2 lanes open! WHY?!?!?! so entertaining him was driving me insane. at least he sat in the cart for most of it. towards the end of waiting in line, i threw him in the back so he could go through everything in the cart.

then i figured since we were out and it was getting late, we would just go to mcdonald's for lunch. do you know they don't have super-size stuff anymore?! i can still get a double cheese, 20 piece nuggets or what ever else, but i can't get a calorie ridden supersize fry!!!! oh well. so i am paying at the window and next thing i know clay is crawling in the passenger seat!!! what the hell?!?!?!?!? after i got my food i had to pull in a parking space, to put him back in his car seat. thank the lord i wasn't driving down the road when he did that!

oops.......sorry, got back into the hurricane coverage. how am i going to sleep. you know my dumb ass wants to see when the eye hits! i doubt i will make it though. my eyes are getting heavy. i took a vicodin a little while ago. i wonder if that could be causing my acid reflux.

well that is it for me. i took a picuture of my betta fish, i told you all about. the one who keeps getting himself out of the water. i got a good picture, even though you can't see the water. but my lazy butt hasn't got it on here yet. everyday i see him laying there on the rock out of the water, i think he is dead! when he was out the other day, we thought he was dead, bob went to get him out and he jumped back in the water. so i always go check on him after i feed them, and he is back in the water, in his little cubby hole. i don't know how the medicine i put in there is going to help him, if it can/if he needs it, if he is never in the water!

i'm turning out the lights now, so i'm outtie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker