Friday, September 10, 2004

~9-10-04~ Today is the day!!!!!

i sooooooooooo cannot wait! i mean how many people are actually excited about getting a tooth pulled?! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't post anymore yesterday, figured i'd give you all a break from my whinning. my dentist did call in and refill my perscription. so i downed that sucker as soon as i got it around 11AM. it sort of helped. but then around 1PM, i swear i thought i was going to pass out! i almost passed out once from heat, and i know the feeling. everything didn't start to get all bright and black out, but i got all light headed and sweaty. then i thought i was going to throw up. so then i was freaking, cause what was i supposed to do with clay?! and we were by ourselves! it was his nap time and i was afraid to carry him up the steps. i drank a glass of water and sat down for a few minutes. thankfully it went away.

i don't know if it was from the vicodin. i don't know if it was cause i had so many different damn medicine in my system, maybe it was the not sleeping for 2 days straight, or maybe cause i smoked, like a whole pack of cigarettes in a few hours. it was scary!!

i kind of felt spacy the rest of the day/night. my tooth started hurting again around 8 and i was afraid to take any more of those pills, but the pain won and i took one. the intense pain stopped, but you could still tell it hurt. to make it worse then, i couldn't close my mouth all the way, cause when my bottom teeth touched the sore one it hurt! what the hell now?! so it was hard to eat, and now it is hot/cold sensitive!!!!! i am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad my appointment is today. i can't believe over the course of 3 days, this tooth has got so awful. i couldn't imagine if i had to go another day!!!!

i finally got some sleep around 11PM, then my dumb ass got up when bob got home so we could watch the secret window, since it was due back today. that was a waste of damn 2 hours i could have been sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!! that movie was bad! i didn't like it. i like the steven king of cujo, pet cemetery, christine, creep show......not his newer stuff like this and dream catcher! i didn't even know it was by him, or i would have passed. so as usual, i got to sleep around 4AM. i took another pill at 3AM, and for some reason it said not to lay down for 30 minutes after taking?!

when the dentist called to confirm my appointment for today, she siad i could go in at 9:45 this morning. i seriously thought about it so i could end this agony, but i had too much stuff to do first. i want to try and eat breakfast and lunch, since i don't know if i will be able to eat after it is pulled. since it is one of my chewing teeth, my next to last top molar, i don't know what i am going to do. i mean i could sure do without food for a few days, i have plenty "on" me to last me, but i think it is going to suck!

you all probably think i am a big baby, but i never had a tooth pulled before, so i don't know what kind of shape i am going to be in after and this weekend. i don't do pain well!!!! bob told me a horror story of a dentist having to basically straddle his chest to pull one of his out!!! so now i am thinking i should have had them put me under. i just don't know about this whole thing! as anxious as i am to have this thing out of my head, i am terrified of the whole pulling thing!!!!!

well i need to go wear my child out. i'm hoping to have him down for his nap early today, hopefully around 1PM. i know if i wait for my mom to be here, he probably won't go down. so me and my sore tooth are out of here. hopefully the next time you hear from me, my suffering will FINALLY be over!!!!!!

say a prayer for me! haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker