Monday, August 09, 2004

~8-9-04~ Boo-hoo!

a small warning to those of you males that may, by some slim chance, be reading this. 'm going to be talking about female problems, so you may want to skip down a bit. heck, maybe you are a gal and don't really want to read about it either so you too can skip down.

i just need to whine and bitch to someone cause bob is working and he isn't here to listen to me cry every 5 minutes.

it all started with these god forsaken hemorrhoids. i've had them forever, i don't know when it started. even before i was pregnant. when they act up it is VERY serious!!!!!!!!!!! like i can hardly function. when i got pregnant, they really didn't get worse, they were already bad, but then one of the OB doctors told me of this wonderful concoction to use to help them. oh it was heaven!!!!!!!! why had noone ever mention this to me before?! well recently, actually when clay was born, i use my heaven sent formula, and i get a yeast infection on my skin!!! on my fricken skin!!!!!! this is 100 times worse than the damn roids!!!! after clay it actually got so bad it was spreading down my thighs among other places! so stupid me used this devil sent concoction saturday, and now have this awful freaking rash trying to over take my nether regions!!! so i am miserable!!!!!! and for those of you with kids, you have to time to be sick or miserable if you have kids! thank goodness it was sunday, cause bob was home and he was up with clay most of today, so i just stayed in bed on my belly until about 3PM. my mom got me some different cream, i had some perscription stuff that the doc gave me after clay was born, my 2nd tube, but she got me some vagisil or something. at this point i would just like to be cut in half so i can no longer feel below my belly button.

i really want to get that surgery to have them removed. i've heard it is painful, but i'd rather go through that now, then go through what i am dealing with now at least once a month. i know my father had it done, but i never got to talk to him about it. and even though i may be sitting telling you all about it, and i don't even know you all, i really don't want to call my doctor and have to go and tell her, then show her all of my misery!!!! but i AM in that much pain and discomfort, so i may have to tomorrow, if it is still this bad. what a fun life?! bob keeps telling me i have the body of an 80 year old. why do i have so many problems. probably cause i smoke. haha! i'm surprised my mom hasn't told me that yet. every other problem i have she attributes to that!





OK..........done with the girlie talk. not too much excitement this weekend. i did go out friday. i had to check, i didn't know if i left some drunken post on here that night. i remember i got the computer. i remember cause i dropped it down the damn steps and broken my flippin nail!! but i don't know what i did. except eventually fall asleep on the couch.

i called my nail girl saturday to get me in, and i don't think she is going to be doing nails for some time!!! SHIT!!!! yes i am a selfish bitch. ok, she is way pregnant, with twins. i don't think she is due til october, but i guess a few weeks ago she started to dialate, so they had to stich up her cervix to keep it from dialating more......sigh.......at least she and the babies are ok, no i have to find someone else to do my nails. i don't want to go back to the orientals, i'm not stereotyping or being racist, but what else do i call them?! although i love the way they do nails, they are waaaaayyyyy to expensive and they started being cheap and skimpy with their coupons, bastards! my gal did say that her mom was taking over her clients, so i guess i could go to her, but i don't know if i could sit there for an hour listening to the black church choir music that is blasting on her "side" of the shop.....once again, not stereotyping or being racist, but that is what is blaring over there! sigh

anyways, friday night. wasn't too bad. i still don't know where to go in this town. where are all the people i used to know. are they all at home with their significant others and children, or what?! we were worried about being the oldest ones out, hell i think we were the youngest!!!! we went to several different places. i guess at least we got to go out, and we did have a good time.

saturday we went to the ribs burn off....was having a good time despite the "discomfort" then bob turned into major asshole for some reason, i'm not even going into the whole thing, but that pretty much ruined my night, or should i just say added to my miserableness. so that was a waste of a day.

today i slept about all day. later clay and i went to eat supper with my mom. i got a cute littel tricycle for clay, for his birthday. he doesn't quite grasp the cocept of the peddles yet, but i'm sure he will soon. he seems to like it. of course i couldn't wait for his actual birthday to give it to him are you nuts!!!!

they had fireworks downtown tonight. i was so excited for clay to see them. he wasn't digging them at all. he wouldn't come outside. i picked him up and he was clinging to me. then he kept going back in the house. it was sooooo cute. i was sitting on the porch with the door open, trying to coax him out. he would peak out, come get my hand and drag me back in the house and shut the door! haha!!!! eventually i got him to come out and sit on my lap, and i think he started to like them, cause when they were over, he was crying and throwing a fit cause they were "all done and all gone". little shit!! it was way past his bedtime anyways, so he went down smoothly. but of course, like a post Tricia wrote, the later they go to bed, they earlier they get up!! how true, how true! so i am sure i'll be having an early morning tomorrow!

so i guess i should end this now. night all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker