Saturday, July 31, 2004

~7-31-04~ Cutie Clay

clay is starting to dance. it just too freaking funny! i wish to god i could put video on here, i would love for you all to see it. he is just soooooo cute!! :)

he'll squat and do something, and stomp his feet. and he tries to snap his fingers! haha! all of that while spinning around.

he still will not give me a break! as soon as i sit, or dare to lay down, he is right on me, pulling my hand/arm, "up, up, up, up, up"! sometimes i will lay down and act like i am sleeping and fake snore. he will stop what he is doing to run over and yell mom in my face and hit me...over and over til i open my eyes!!!!! bob did the same thing, the child didn't move. why can everyone else lay down, sit down or sleep but me?! i guess i am the favorite, so that makes it a little more tolerable! haha!!

bob's mother called yesterday and asked if we were going to be able to make it sunday at 2. i'm like i don't know what your son has planned. then she says that she is having a combined birthday party for ed (bob's step dad) his is the 1st, bob, his is the 31st and for clay, his is the 27th. me, "OH?! did you tell bob about it?" her,"no" me,"OH?!" so i called bob to tell him. you know he is on the softball shit again, heaven forbid he not play softball one sunday! but why the hell would you plan a party and then tell the people on friday that it is sunday?! so he called and told her we wouldn't be able to make it til 5-5:30. so that will be our day tomorrow.

well i am sure i am boring you all. not much exciting this weekend, bob is working and i hate afternoons!!! i am so freaking bored. sure there is plenty i could be doing around here! ha! forget that! hmpf! night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker