Thursday, July 29, 2004

~7-29-04~ Woo-hoo

i'm finally watching my big brother thing that i paid for!  i have a little hope in the show now that they booted holly off!  woo-hoo!!  the people i have now have a chance!!  they HAVE to win this damn HOH competition, that is what i am watching right now.

well i am trying to watch, my child is refusing to go to sleep and is up there crying in his room, which drives me insane!!!!!!!  he finally just quieted down and now he just started again.  i don't know what his deal is the past 2 days!

he wouldn't take a nap for my mom yesterday, so i finally got him to nap around 4 (late!), i got him up around 5:30.  since he napped late, i didn't put him down to bed til after 10.  that little fart didn't end up falling asleep til almost midnight!!!!

i'm waiting to hear a loud crash from up there.  i just hung his new shade in his room.  he totally destroyed his venetian blind that was there, so i got a regular up and down one, what are those called?!  well now he is screaming again!  AGH!!  i called bob for moral support, but he must actually be working tonight, cause he didn't answer.  i can't call my mom, cause she will just yell at me for leaving him up there crying!  if he was having a melt down for longer than 5 or 10 minutes straight, i would go get him, come on people, i am not that cruel!!  he is just having mini meltdowns that last a few minutes, followed by silence, then crying/screaming/coughing again.

aaahhhhhhhhhh....quiet now.....probably shouldn't have said that.

i actually used my new drill today.  and i didn't just use it as a screwdriver, NO, i actually drilled holes!!!!!!  yeah!  i feel all powerful now!  i'm telling ya, hubby better start doing stuff around here, the more i do for myself the less i need him!  haha!!!!

so i hung the shade.  oh big deal you say....well try having a almost 2 year old hanging on you and into everything around you while doing it and tell me, yeah piece of cake!  hmpf!!

oh well, my cute son seems to finally be asleep, i'm gonna go read my blogs and watch my live big brother feed for a bit.  if i think of anything interesting, i'll pop back in to tell ya'll.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

I know what you mean about trying to do things when you have kids hanging off you. I started pulling stuff out for my garage sale -- and it has taken me one week to get ALMOST ready.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker