Thursday, August 05, 2004

~8-5-04~ Woo-Hoo!!!

sorry to start right off with Big Brother, but YEAH, scott is gone!!!!! and how great was it thaat durng the HOH competition, that all the guys were out on the first question!!!! YES!!!!!

ok, that is off my chest. sorry no post yesterday. with hubby home i fee bad being on the computer doing my stuff all night. by the time we were done looking up stuff for our phones it as late so i just went to sleep for change.

i just wen to the dredded basement to finally do some laundry. i was all excited to come up here and write, "YEAH, no fleas". it was going that way at first, til i stated moving all bob's shit off the floor and out of my way. so now i say, "GOD DAMNED FLEAS!!!!!!" it is NO where near as bad as it was, i onl got about 10 on me, compared to the 10,000 youused to get, but 10 is still too many for me. and now tht one of those fucker got a meal from my foot, that means it will probably live for a whie longer. so when i head back down to throw them in the dryer, i will be taking the jumbo sprayer i have with flea killer. die bastards, die!!!!!!

i may actually go out tomorrow night. i'm kind of excited, but you know the lazy side of me, just doesn't want to muster the energy to make myself look all pretty. on a plus note it is going to be cold, 60's (cold for summer), which means i can wear pants, which will cover up, excess fat, no tan, and non shaved legs. so that is a good thing. haha!! now i just have to dig out some winter/fall clothes to wear. hence, doing laundry.

bob is out now. which he needs to get his ass home cause it is getting late and he has to work in the morning. i already hate, HATE when he is on days!!!! why do i have to be up at 6-6:30 for his alarm. and keep waking up every 9 minutes when the snooze goes off, just to keep trying to wake him up?!?! then when he finally gets up at 7-7:30, i finally get back to sleep at almost 8, then my child wakes up around 9, if not before, and then i am DRAGGING!!!! it sucks cause bob may have a chance to go to straight days after the end of the year. which it would be great for him to work a straight shift, instead of swing, but did i mention that i HATE when he is on days!!!

i went crazy with internet shopping this week. i bought THIS and THIS for my phone.

i also got THIS. i can't wait to get this. i can download pics that i take on my phone right to my computer, or from the computer to my phone. well not just pictures, but mp3's or what not. it was only $30 from buy.com. everywhere else i looked it was like $60. so i'm glad i got a good deal on it.

then i also got THIS and THIS. clay's birthday is coming up, so i have to get my house all pretty for company, and my furniture has finally just beenn totaled! so it's time to cover them. i'm hoping these will look nice.

well i don't have much else to report, unless i just turn into one of those host broads on QVC and just start rambling. then you all may want to shoot me, so i will just stop now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker