Tuesday, August 31, 2004

~8-31-04~ OUCH!!

my tooth is freaking killing me! i woke up last night before 5am, with my mouth in pain! the "funny" (not) thing is that it wasn't even the tooth i am having problems with. so i popped some advil and finally got to sleep.


then today the regular one is getting worse! i have only been dealing with this tooth pain since before may!!!! so i finally called my dentist and told him our last ditch effort to save the tooth didn't work. so now it needs to come out! sniff, sniff!

this sucks!!!!! i hate being in pain, but i don't want a tooth yanked from my damn head! then it being a major tooth, molar, to chew with, then i have to decide if i want to replace it with a bridge or an implant. or just have a big gap betwwen my last molar and other tooth, which i don't particularly want!!

anyways, i made the appointment to get it pulled. friday the 10th. i'm just soooooooooo not looking forward to it. i have seen people after they get teeth pulled, it isn't pretty! granted usually they get their wisdom teeth out and it is usually multiple ones, compared to my 1, but i am a baby!!

ok, that is my whinning for the day........so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker