Friday, August 27, 2004

~8-27-04~ What a glorious day!!!!

2 years ago today, the greatest gift was brought into my life. CLAY!!

he is 2!! how in the world did that happen?! sometimes time just seems to zip right by.

so today has been filled with many memories so far. my labor started a few minutes from now. you can read my birth story here. even though i was there, when i read it, i still get all excited for me! haha!!

it was just a truly wonderful day! HERE are his BIRTH day pictures. even though some times may be rough, every day since that has been a blessing. i truly CANNOT even picture my life without him in it!!!!

so i am off now, to smother my baby, (yes, he is still a baby to me!!!!) with bunches of hugs and kisses, which he get every day anyways. today will be extra special though, and i will again, be thanking god with each one of them, thankful for the little angel that he has brought into my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker