Friday, November 17, 2006

~11-17-06~ Borrowed, not stolen

i stole this from tracey, from myspace

10 firsts.
First real boyfriend/girlfriend: John Burlingame
First plane ride: I was 5, family trip to hawaii
First concert: michael jackson, actually it was the jackson's victory tour
First car: ford exp
First best friend: that i can really remember, molly
First make out kiss: John Burlingame
First big crush: Scot Decker
First music: ?
First stuffed animal: that i remember, an orange dog i named rusty
First Halloween costume: ?

9 last.
Last alcoholic beverage: been a while, probably an alabama slammer
Last kiss: today, a married kiss..those that are married, knows whatthat is
Last phone call: mom
Last cd played: ?? i don't listen much
Last bubble bath: 1999, really!
Last time you cried: a few days ago
Last relationship: still going


8 have you evers.
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: no, but he became my best friend
Have you ever skinny dipped: no
Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: yes
Have you ever fallen in love: a few times
Have you ever lost someone you loved: yes
Have you ever been depressed: yes
Have you ever mooned someone: no


7 states you've been to
1. hawaii
2. virginia
3. pennsylvania
4. north carolina
5. maryland
6. ohio of course...stuck here!
7.


6 things you've done today.
1. yelled
2. lost my temper
3. cooked
4. ebay'd
5. blogged
6. went to walmart

5 favorite things (in no order).
1. my son
2. my husband
3. my family
4. sleeping past noon
5. eating

4 people you can tell anything to (in no order).
1. bob
2. molly
3. amy
4. dawna

3 wishes.
1. I wish I could have my dad back
2.I wish I could have my grandma back
3.I wish I could win the lotto

2 things you want to do before you die.
1. be debt free
2. have a happy family

1 thing you regret.
1. i regret not having more "grown up" conversations with my dad. just a lot of stuff i never really thought to talk about at the time, now he is gone and the opportunity is gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker