Tuesday, March 01, 2005

~3-1-05~ Old people!!!!

no, nothing agaisnt them....i love my grandpa truly, but the man does NOT listen. and NO he is not hard of hearing, he just DOES NOT LISTEN!

i am at my wits end of him going on and on about clay not talking so much. and so-and-so at church's daughter talks up a storm, blah, blah, blah....you better get him checked, blah, blah, blah.............

NO! my child is fine!!!!! i'm NOT being an oblivious parent! i have spoke with the doctor about this! he is fine!!!!

i told him that. then i also asked him if so-and-so's daughter knows ALL of her ABC's, upper and lower case? can so-and-so's daughter count herslef to at least 20?! can so-snd-so's daughter identify numbers to at least 100?!?! PLUS so-and-so's daughter is just that, a daughter....a girl. everything i have read and been told, boys advance at talking and potty training, usually slower than girls.

it is not like clay doesn't talk at all. you can have him say something, he will repeat it, he can talk, he just prefers not to. he actually does say alot. he just isn't too talkative. and sometimes he will ramble on and on in sentences, you just don't know what language he is speaking.

my friends daughter, the same age, does have more words, and they are cleared, but she doesn't know her alphabet and numbers like clay does.

CHILL grandpa!!!! soon there will be a day when we can't get the kid to shut up! and i sort of like my baby to still be my baby!!! it already freaks me out when he does something and i realize how big he is getting. STOP IT! i want my little guy back!!! :(

yes, i know everyone has their opinions and concerns, that is great, but my whole point is that he doesn't listen to me when i tell him this. i have already told him this about 4 times now!!!! and he said something about it again today. i just nodded my head. it is no use!

but i love him! not listening to me and all....i love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker