Saturday, January 15, 2005

~1-15-05~ 3 things--for Tricia

3 names you go by:
1. Jennifer
2. Jen
3. J

3 screen names you have:
1. bobbysgirlonly
2. jdolph
3. the_ewells

3 things you like about yourself:
1. I'm a good mother (most of the time)
2. I'm a good wife (most of the time)
3. I'm a good friend (most of the time)

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. Weight
2. Hair
3. Unorganized

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Italian
2. French
3. ?

3 things that scare you:
1. Anything bad happening to my family or friends.
2. Death of family or friends
3. Bob's driving

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Clay
2. Cigarettes
3. Computer

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. Snowman jammie pants
2. White t-shirt
3. Socks

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
1. Poison
2. Shania Twain
3. Wildside

3 of your favorite songs at present: *I haven't listened to new songs in ages, so old songs:
1. I'll Never Let You Go- Steelheart
2. When I said I do- Clint and Lisa Black
3. Lonestar- I'm Already There

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Lose weight
2. Become more organized
3. Get out of debt

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Caring
2. Compassion
3. Trust

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. I have 2 tattoos
2. I have 14 piercings
3. I regret them

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Dimples

3 things you just can't do:
1. Work
2. Keep a clean house
3. Not eat after 7pm

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Blogging
2. Printing photos
3. Sleeping

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Win the lotto
2. Go somewhere warm
3. Take a nap

3 careers you're considering (let's say I would consider):
1. Mom of 2 or more
2. Ebay power seller
3. Anything home based, or self employed

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Carribean
2. Bahamas
3. Canada

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Clay
2. Brayden (bob won't let me)
3. Dawson (bob won't let me)

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Enjoy my children raising a happy loving family of their own
2. Volunteer, or something to really help people in need
3. Be happy with my weight

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Who
2. Ever wants
3. to, and post it here in the comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker