Wednesday, September 08, 2004

~9-8-04~ As expected.

as i stated above, my dentist proceeded to tell me that the pain i am feeling in my front bottom tooth, is transferred pain from my top back molar that is to be pulled friday. AGH!!!!!!!!! whatever....so he then proceeded to scrape and dig shit from my teeth. i was laying there all tensed up and heard this loud scrape, snap sound and he was like A-HA! i damn near shouted, "what was that my tooth?!" i was serious cause it hurt like a mother fucker! he laughed and was like, "no, look at this piece of plaque/tarter (?), isn't that cool??" i was like, "NO....it is gross, it makes it look like i never brush my teeth!!!!!" so that very much sucked. i promptly made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned, even though i am really, REALLY not looking forward to that pain!!! and i swear that i will faithfully have my teeth cleaned from now on every 6 months or year, or whatever my insurance will pay for!!!

so hopefully after friday my teeth will be pain free. i highly doubt it though. i know i am no dentist, but i just don't trust it. guess we will see. speaking of pain, i am in it, so i have to go pop my advil. back in a sec.

ok. speaking of advil, actually ibuprofen. i went to giant eagle the other day, cause they were having a sale on it and i was out. they, of course, didn't have what was in the sale paper, so i was checking out the others. so i found a box of 100 bown caplets(the long ones) for $3.99. then right beside it there was a box of 100 white caplets for $6.99. what the hell?!?! they were the same brand, same mg's, everything except the color!!! so i went and asked the pharmasist why such a huge price difference. she looked everything over and she didn't even know the difference. so what the hell??!! then while walking away, i saw the sale item i originally was looking for, box of 100 brown TABLETS (round ones), plus an additional box of 100 for $3.99. so cool! i grabbed those. who cares what color they are and their freaking shape?!?! can any of you brilliant minds out there explain any of that to me?? i'd appreciate it!

once again i thought there was something else i wanted to bitch about, but i forget. if i remember i'll post it later or tomorrow.

night!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker