Thursday, June 10, 2004

~06-10-04~ Last comic standing

has anyone been watching this? we missed the first hour of it yesterday. i really didn't get to pay much attention to the last hour. tonight i didn't really get into it either. i hate how they all get to tell like 1 joke. what the hell, i can't even tell who i like and who i don't. maybe next week i can actually get to see what kind of material they have.

i tried to tape the ultimate love test thing. was tonight the first episode?! well i screwed that up, so i didn't tape it!

ok, now my child is crying....what the hell........

ok, i got this from another site.....what the frick is THIS about?!

i am actually kind of offended by the whole thing. i mean i am not one to criticize anyone's beliefs or practices, but this just seems very wrong, very naive and just plain nuts!!!!

ok, now read THIS one, i get it now, it is a huge marketing ploy. now they are trying to guilt others into BUYING these and pass them out. that sure don't seem christian to me!

ok, now i am reading these god forsaken things and i am getting pissed! get THIS!!!! mind you i am not a practicing catholic, or any religion really. if i had to list one it would be catholic, because that is what my family "is". i have my own faith and belief in god. so i really don't know my "stuff" in trying to argue any points here, but i think this is just totally ridiculous. half of the things lose me and i don't know what the hell they are trying to preach, but the one mentioned here really upset me. let me read on, and i'll get pissed and bitch about more i am sure.....

well, i can't read any more, they just upset me, plus i can't keep my eyes open

night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker