Monday, June 07, 2004

~6-7-04~ MUSIC!

so, i'm still playing with my radio. all i can say is boy do i sure have some varying tastes in music. it is pretty funny!

of course the 80's stuff, then i have N.W.A. and 2 live crew (haha), then you have poison and warrant, then we have country and then brittney spears and nysnc. hahaha!! isn't that a variety?!

i'm jammin to NWA now. god i know almost this whole album! it was new and funny at the time. it's funny cause i HATE rap! my mother would have had a heart attack if she heard this album! i remember once i was singing to prince's darling nikki. the part about masturbating came on and she asked if i knew what that was. somehow i knew,i think, or at least i said i did, thank goodness we didn't go into it more. that reminds me of once when i was younger i was watching saturday night live with my dad, and something came on about orgasm's. so young, innocent me asked my dad what that was. talk about feeling stupid when he told me!!!!

it is funny what all music reminds you of. look how all that took me back!!

so, go listen to my station, maybe you will get a laugh or bring back some memories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

Don't forget about Guns 'N Roses!!! You know how much you loved GNR!!!!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker