Monday, March 15, 2004

Well, I spent the $50 and got Wrestlemania...then slept through most of the "good" matches. Then in the main match, of course "my" guy didn't win! I knew I should have just saved my money! When am I going to learn?!

Like usual, I was dead tired at 9PM, falling asleep, now it is 3 AM and I am wide awake!! I am so sick of infomercials!!!!! I can't believe that stuff makes so much money that they are on all damn night long! Even the country music channel goes off at 3! What the heck! I swear I used to watch it all night before! Granted there is a lot of the infomercials I watch and then keep looking at the phone, but I have learned the hard way that most of them are crap!! Anything made by Igia, does NOT work!! I do like the rotato, it peels potatoes like a charm!! I got that at some warehouse around here though for like $2. I also got this thing called a rocket chef. It is like a mixer, chopper type thing. I only used it maybe 3 times though. It did work, but I think it is a big pain in the butt. Oh well, thank goodness for the computer and the Game Show network, or I would be wide awake getting my brain fried by those infomercials!! I don't know though, they are changing the Game Show network tomorrow, so who knows, they will probably screw up my whole schedule now. M poor mom will be mad as well, whenever she is here (all the time) that is what we watch. Even Clay loves Family Feud and Match Game!! It is too cute! Then again like I have told you all before, he is toooooooo cute!! :)

Oh well....I am off to try and get some sleep. 8AM just comes way too early!! Good-night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker