Friday, March 12, 2004

Wow! Day 2 of my Blog and I actually remembered to come and post.

Well, if anyone is actually here reading it, I will tell you my life consists mostly of my son, Clay, my husband, Bob, my Tv shows, and the computer. Not necessarily in that order! HaHa! Well, my son does and always will come 1st! So that is basically what you will be reading about.

As for Clay today, he is just too damn cute! You will have to check out my website to see the little cutie. He is "babbling" more and more everyday. I know he will soon be talking. We are supposed to go for his hearing test Monday. I really want to cancel since I know my son does not have a hearing problem! He is just interested in other things than talking right now. I guess by 18 mths, he is supposed to have 4-5 words. He basically has only 1 and that is NO, surprise, surprise. He knows it but sure doesn't listen to it!! MEN!!

My shows on the other hand have been upsetting me! I am very pissed that Colby got kicked off of Survivor tonight!! He is just too damn hot! They are lucky I am not there cause I really would have been mad. It is bad enough to not have food, but then to not have him to stare at and fantasize about!!! Come on!! HA!! Then on the Apprentice, I was upset to see Heidi go. She was funny, I liked her a lot! I am just glad that Amarosa (sp?) before her. I was VERY happy to see that bitch go! Sorry, I just could not stand that woman!! She was on Conan last night and she said she has a talk show in the works!! WHAT?!?!?! UGH! American Idol is also disappointing me so far this year. Everyone who were my favorites so far, hasn't even made it to the finals..........and I am still mad that Clay didn't win last season!!!!! Where the hell has ER been the past 2 weeks?! Enough of Princess Di. Let the poor lady rest in peace. I already feel awful for her, then I hear all her tapes and see her videos. I'm just glad she is in a much better place now than she was!

Do any of you watch Tru Calling? Love it! What about Joan of Arcadia? Love it too! OOPS! I shouldn't have said anything, now they are sure to be cancelled! The best show of ALL time, American Gothic, was like after 3 episodes. Thankfully they showed them all on the sci-fi network. What a great show!!!

What do you think of Kingdom Hospital? I should have known it was going to be weird. I am still on the fence about that one. Guess I'll know in 11 weeks!!

I think I am swearing off anymore Average Joe's. Those past 2 women aggravated me beyond belief! There I was sitting in tears!! (Yes, I was!) There is no way I could have broken those guys hearts on national TV like that!! Speaking of breaking hearts, did any of you watch that Married by America? That was just awful!! Talk about crying! I went through many tissues on that one!! That one even broke my heart!

HA! What about Joe Schmoe? For those of you who watched, how great was that!! That was just too, too, too funny!! So was My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance. Funny, funny!

On the slim chance of any of you watching wrestling. What in the world is the WWE thinking of charging $50 for Wrestlemania this weekend?!?!?! I guess they know stupid people like me will actually pay it! I actually stopped getting the monthly ones, at $30+a month, my cable bill is already pushing $200/month without any pay movies, so that had to stop. With the VAST amounts of other shows I watch wrestling has been put on the back burner. from those of you who know me. It is true. :)

Yes, I am a TV freak!

On to my husband, oops, I went on about my TV before him. See, I told you not necessarily in the order previously mentioned! haha!! KIDDING!! We are going to Lolli's for the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater tomorrow night. We were supposed to go Valentine's weekend, but the were booked. Then the following weekend my mom, babysitter, was sick. So now it is on for tomorrow. Now it is going to be our Valentine and Anniversary dinner. Our 2 year Ann. was the 9th. So hopefully we will actually get to go this time. We are really excited.

I got my butt kicked last night on Social Solitaire!! IT is sooooo addicting! My rating last night went from 1800+ to 1600. I finally got back above 1700 tonight. I actually quit playing so I could come here and add some stuff.

Well, I don't know how long these are supposed to be. My friend Trisha, who got me interested in Blog's, are short, sweet and to the point. Plus, her's actually address real issues and concerns, not TV shows!! haha!! Hope I didn't bore you too bad! I am planning on adding some cool sites and links soon, so come back often and check everything out. Also, feel free to email me if you want.

Thanks for reading.....enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker