Friday, March 12, 2004

Well we just got back from our mystery dinner theater. It was different that I thought it was going to be. I thought it was going to be more serious and involved. Actually it was funny, goofy and a bit cheesy. You laughed a lot though, so it was a good time. Food was really good too. Then my brilliant husband won a $25 gift certificate for "solving" the murder. He almost got it exactly! I was proud of him!!

Things went great here at home with Clay and my mom. He went to bed great for her. I was nervous since we just started putting him to bed while he was still awake when I got back from the hospital. If I knew the transition was going to be so easy we would have done it a while ago. Anyways, he has only been put to sleep by myself or my husband, so I was unsure about my mom. Everything turned out great though. So hopefully I won't feel so bad going out again. I just always wonder what I am missing while I am gone. I don't know what I am going to do when he starts school! Then again, by that time I will probably be happy to get that time away! haha!!

My night was good so far, hope all of yours is going good as well!

P.S..... I forgot to tape my shows tonight!!! I m so mad!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker