Thursday, March 11, 2004

Hello! I have to get into the hang of this so please bear with me.

It is now 3:05 AM and I just got through with a few of my addictions; social solitaire on uproar.com and elimidate. So now, like every night, by the time I get to sleep it will be 4AM and my son will be up in about 4 hours!!! Those who know me, going from 12+ hours of sleep a night (pre-baby) to 4-5 hours (post-baby) is not easy!!! Yes, I know I should take my butt to bed, but also like I previously stated about my pre-baby days, I was a night owl and didn't go to bed til 4-5AM. Somehow after almost 2 years, I still haven't been able to get my body into post-baby time zone.

Oh well, guess that is enough for now. I have to get to sleep now. Hope I don't bore you all that read this to death! :)

Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker