Wednesday, April 13, 2005

~4-13-05~ OOOHHH MYYYY GOOOODDDD!!!!!

THIS IS FUCKING UNREAL!!!!!!!!1

i just went back for the 180,000th time tonight to look at houses, guess what is on there?!?!?!?!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


that is the house that i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with for ever, dreamt about, had decorated in my mind, and had plans for living there in my old age!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sure you all remember cause i talked about it non-stop!!!!!!!!

they got an offer the day before ours went up and CRUSHED me and my spirit!!!


WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?! now it is back on the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, now that i am almost just as in love with the one i previously wrote about!!!

IS THIS A SIGN?!?!?!?!?!?! SHOULD WE MAKE AN OFFER?!?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD!! you don't know the restraint it is taking right now not to run in the bedroom and wake up bob to shout this at him!!!!!

and i can't believe my realtor didn't call me to tell me this!!!! he says everytime he talks to me that he is keeping his eye on it!!!

GREAT! NOW I AM GOING TO GET NO SLEEP TONIGHT!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude who the hell reads this... your exciting life? yeah.. right.. you have a baby and you still cuss? what kind of slutty influence is that on your kid?

5:10 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

DUDE....i tried to reply to you, but since you have hidden behind anonymous, i'll just have to post here, even though i shouldn't waste my breath....

my life is exciting to me, and that is all that matters. if anyone else gets "enjoyment" or what not from reading it GREAT, if not, SO WHAT. i'm writing for me, isn't that basically what blogs are for??

and FUCK yes i cuss, so FUCKING sue me, sorry couldn't help that. i don't cuss in public (much), i never cuss around my mother or family, and i don't stand and cuss at my child. even if i did, how exactly would that make me "slutty"?!

i think you are confused, but are entitled to your own opinion.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

How does having a baby and cussing make her a "slutty influence." You don't know her - obviously - and if you don't like it leave. This is Jen's blog.

Obviously, you are either not a parent - or a neocon.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker