Thursday, March 31, 2005

~3-31-05~ Rain, rain STAY AWAY!!!!!

send your no rain prayers my way please!!

there is a 40% chance tonight and a 50% chance tomorrow!

i STILL have NO spouting, so when it rains, my basement gets wet and i already have my drywall walls up, and inside my new room is the sewer...where all the water goes to when my basement gets wet. well it won't be able to get to the sewer unless it goes through my NEW walls!!!!!

so PLEASE do not rain. or sorry cousin, i will be hounding you for money to replace my new walls. seeing how all this shit should have been done by now. yes, i know, totally not all your fault. the weather has sucked so far, but today it was 70 degrees!!! as a matter of fact it has been BEAUTIFUL all damn week, why has noone been here working?!

oh well. i hope it doesn't rain, i don't need any more pains in the ass!!

night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker