Monday, March 28, 2005

~3-28-05~ Quick update

well the plumbers are here again! not for anything major, just some other small stuff i wanted done before the drywall guy comes. he is supposed to start the job tomorrow.


well my house is officially for sale!!! woo-hoo! the sign went in the yard on saturday. i'm kind of pissed the house that is a few doors down from me sold. that is a good thing and a bad thing. the good is that it sold, and wasn't up too long, hopefully that is a good sign for mine. the bad is that if anyone was looking at that, in my opinion mine is nicer, so they could have looked at mine as well. but oh well, i'm not even ready for people to come in mine yet! hopefully we will get our butt in gear and will be ready next week.

we looked at some houses saturday, and let me tell you, i'm not that stressed out about mine anymore! i don't think i am going to go over board in here doing shit. i mean my house looked better that every house we looked at except 1, and that one was brand new. but talk about DIRTY and needed cosmetic work!!!! LORD!!!! i have no worries about mine now. i don't even think we are going to do much painting. and those houses were going for WAY more than i am asking for mine! so we will see....

my favorite house is this one. yes it is sort of far, about 28 minutes from where i am now. but we were looking at some in north canton and uniontown and those are about 25 minutes, so 3 minutes is no biggie!

i don't really care, my only concern is my mom. i'm afraid she won't come over as much if i move far away. she is about 8 minutes from me now. she wants me to get this one. it is only about 15 minutes from here. it is my second favorite. or i should say from PICTURES! a few of the ones we looked at saturday were favorites too, but looked NOTHING like they did in picuters. i wish i would have taken my camera so i could have showed you! it was disgusting!!!!

i hope you all had a nice easter....i hope to have some pictures up soon! take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker