Friday, March 18, 2005

~3-18-05~ I took a breath

well i have calmed down since my last post. which really isn't like me.

i think i just realized that in the world now days there is some sad stuff going on, and my problems are nowhere near what others are or have been facing.

i mean i am lucky that i even have a home for it to "fall apart". and i am even more lucky that i have the money to fix it. yes, i may be without water for a day, but there are people who don't have water at all!

so really, i am blessed, and i have to think of the good things in my life and not focus on the bad.

on to the damage......

well he said that since my pipes are so old and probably full of gunk. when he installed the new pipe, it made the rest basically cave in on itself and clog itself up. so now, i have to get all my pipes replaced. so far the good news is that it looks as if the pipes going to the upstairs are copper, which means newer, so those don't need replaced. he said it is normally about $1100, but that the owner said he would do it for $700. so that is much better news than what i was expecting. i knew my pipes were shit. i have told you all about not being abel to wash clotes and use any other thing that needs water. i had a few estimates in the past to fix it and they were all well over $5000. so that is what i was fearing. so really $700 isn't that bad. and thank god that i actually HAVE it. not that i really wanted to use it, but i even stated about something coming up, like my luck always has it.....and it did. but again, it could be much worse, so i am not sweatin it at all. as long as they get here tomorrow and do it!!!!!

it really sucks not having running water. my kitchen is a mess right now. i hated coming to bed leaving it, but there was nothing i could do. THANK GOD i can use my toilet! that was my main concern at first. it does fill with water, just a bit slow. i have about 5 gallons of water downstairs in jugs, so i should be ok for a while. he said tomorrow afternoon, but i hope it is sooner than that. whatever, as long as it is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!


ok....these past few days has been nice, where the hell is my cousin and why is he not working on my freaking house?!?!?!?! if he doesn't show tomorrow, i really think i am going to call and sort of "bitch". i mean this is really ridiculous! i highly doubt that he is treating his other customers, who aren't realted, like this. i mean i would be REAL pissed and would have already had words with the poeople if we weren't related. what the hell!!!!


now the realtor wants pictures before he lists the house. which i understand, but hell, my house ain't ready for pictures!!!! so we are going to wait about a week to list it now......sigh!!!!

i think the only pictures i am going to take are of the outside, the dining room, living room, family room, kitchen, and maybe clay's room. the other bedrooms really don't look like much. my bathroom is TINY, and will only look smaller in pictures!!


once again i do have tv shows to bitch about, but i need to get into bed. maybe i'll just do a recap of my shows on the weekend. sounds good to me....even though you all don't read during the weekends! ha! night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker