Tuesday, March 22, 2005

~3-22-05~ Progress

well they ARE here working. they are on the porch now. my luck as soon as i put clay down they will move to the work that is RIGHT on his room!!! i should have told them to do that first!

i have a big long bitch, but don't really feel like getting into it right now. but i am here so i might as well.

sunday was bob's mom's birthday. of course he waited to the last minute to tell me, so we didn't have time to go get her anything. so, i decided to order her a nice big vase of flowers. i was going site through site, looking for someplace that had sunday delivery. none did. well i finally found THIS place. there was a link, that said: need it sunday? so i clicked and it sent me to a site with some arrangements. it said i needed to have the order in by 1pm, my time zone to have the flowers delivered that day. it was almost a quarter til 1. so i hurried, got it all done. AAHHHHHH! delivery times were til 6pm.

so we get to his mom's after 5. we wait and wait for the flowers. NOTHING!!!! we left at almost 7. i was pissed! i get home and there is an email saying they could not find and delivery places in my area for sunday delivery. they would be happy to make the delivery on monday. so i call the service number to do all of that.

she said that they would take off the service charge because of the delay. i asked if they already ran my card through for the $49.98, and she said no. so i wouldn't get a credit of $9.99, it would just be the charge of the flowers and no service charge, so $40.00. FINE! i was already pissed, but at least she would get them the next day at her work, that would be nice.

so monday i checked my bank online and i am NEGATIVE $33.00!!!! i looked at the transactions. there was a transaction pending for $49.98 AND one pending for $40.00!!!! i called my bank cause i knew that as soon as it was negative they charge a $30 overdraft fee. i asked if there were any credits to the account and she said no. then i told her what happened and asked if i got the credit if i was still going to get the over draft fee and she said once it is ran through it all takes effect. FUCK!!!! so she said i could dispute the charges and she would send me out a form.

so then i called the flower people to bitch at them! she said she showed a CREDIT to my account of the $49.98 on sunday night, then the charge for $40.00. WHATEVER GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

so then i fired off a nasty email to the flower place, i re-checked their website and they had a guarantee of 100% satisfaction with their company. so here is the email:

I am very DISSATISFIED with your company.

To begin with, I placed my order on Sunday, BEFORE 1pm, just like it said to HAVE Sunday delievery. Well around 3:30 pm, that same day I received an email stating that I could not have delivery on Sunday, EVEN THOUGH YOUR SITE SAID I COULD.

Well, I was already at a birthday party at 3:30 waiting for THE PRESENT of flowers to be delivered, so did not get the email until I returned home totally EMBARRASSED. I then called the service number, they said that they would send my order out on Monday and take off my service charge. I then asked her if they already ran through the first transaction and she said NO.

Today I checked my bank and there are 2 charges from you people. One from the original order for $49.98 and a SECOND one for $40.00. That brings me OVER DRAWN in my account, so now I am being charged $30 for an overdraft charge.

I already did call and speak with your customer service, they said that i was credited the $49.98 back on Sunday night. It is NOT showing up in my bank yet, and still because it WAS ran through twice, my bank is still going to charge me the overdraft fee.

That is the whole reason why I asked the lady I spoke with last night if the first transaction had been run through and she assured me that it had NOT!

This is just totally ridiculous! I did not receive my flowers when I was supposed to, then got charged twice, and now an additional $30 from my bank due to YOU running it through twice.

I am totally DISSATISFIED with my whole experience with you, and would like to be refunded my money. I checked your site and it states that you have a GUARANTEE, which I have copied and posted here from your site:

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Florist express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our service for any reason feel free to contact us. We will either refund your money or redeliver a new product depending on the situation. The choice is yours!

So, that being said, I would like a full refund of my purchase.

Thank you,

Jennifer Ewell


i STILL have not heard back from them. YES, i will be calling shortly!

i also checked my bank and the charge for $49.98 has CLEARED!!! and there is still NO credit showing in my account!

i am pissed!!!!! do not do business with this place!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker