Friday, March 18, 2005

~3-18-05~ CRAP!!!

for some reason we are out of clay's milk, whole milk! i don't think he really still needs to be drinking it, he doesn't eat much, so i figure he is getting the fat and whatever from the whole milk....not that he has really been drinking the milk lately either...

but i love me some cereal with whole milk!!!! i can't even eat cereal without it, so no cereal for me!

so i figured i would break down and make some bacon, my laziness has caused a lack of bacon recently. well i CAN'T!!! because i am not a normal person who washes things after using them.....especially a big ole' hunker of an electric fryer from the 70's that you CAN'T put in the dish washer.....so it is dirty and remember i have NO running water, so i can't wash the bitch!! AAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

so now i am not going to get to eat breakfast, i'm sure that will really help my mood!!!! yes, i can always break out the traditional frying pan, but, the thought of that turns me off. i like the fryewr, so i can throw in 6 pieces at a time....i'm picky how my bacon is cooked (surprise, surprise). i don't know how people just throw the whole pack into the pan and do it that way.

so hell.........i really hope these people come soon to fix my water. and for real, my cousin better come and do some work today!!

well i am done with my breakfast, cigarette....so i better get back down to see what a mess clay made of his breakfast...yeah there is sure to be a mess since i don't have WATER!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker