Wednesday, April 28, 2004

i'm so pissed at my credit union right now!!! it all started with a call from our mortgage company, well, a recording to call our mortgage company. so i logged on to their website to see what the hell the problem was, and there is said they never received my payment and it is now overdue. what?!?!? so of course right away i think bob didn't mail it even though i specifically sent him to mail it so it would get there on time. it has happened before, so i feel i was right in my initial accusation. anyways, looking at the site, it said that payment was received april 12th, well if it was received then why is it late? so i call my bank and there is no record of that check clearing, so now what?! i don't trust the mortgage company either. once, for some unknown reason they did not pay our homeowners insurance, and we were almost dropped. then most recently, i got a letter from them telling me i sent them the wrong check, or something like that, i looked at the enclosed check, wasn't my check!!!! it was written out to some funky place, but not from me. the real kicker is that they also enclosed a copy of the check and it WAS my check. so what in the hell?!?! how it all got confusing for someone i don't know cause i even write my account number on my checks, just in case the people handling it is an idiot, apparently like this person!!!!! anyways, back to my original story, so i call my bank and talk to a real person. i explained to her the whole thing, blah, blah.....then she tells me that i had a large deposit on the 10th, well yeah, so.....and since i made it at the ATM, they put a hold on that money for 10 days, and that my check for the house tried to clear on the 12th, so it was returned. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ALL ABOUT?!?!?! now, i can understand if i put it in an atm across town, but the atm is connected to my credit union. there is only that credit union. what the hell makes the difference if i go in or put it right outside their door in the atm?!?! so she said next time if i need it available to bring it in to deposit. AHHHH!!!!!!!! i am sooooooooo pissed! now i have a $40 late fee on my mortgage, i'm having bob call in the AM to see if they will take it off since it technically wasn't my fault. he tried today, but they kept him on hold for 10 minutes so everyone could leave the office, and tell him to call back tomorrow before 5pm.

if bob could get a checking account anywhere else i would totally just tell that credit union to go to hell. but he can't. they wouldn't even give him one there, but they let me put him on mine. i'm just so pissed. and i didn't even think of it at the time, but now i am wondering what else didn't clear in those 10 days. so now i probably have more late charges than i think. my bank better have not charged me a returned check fee, or i will really be hot.

one word of warning for any of you that deal with key bank. if you happen to be overdrawn in your account, you get charged like $40 every 5 days that it is overdrawn.!! when they send you notice of it, it comes just like a regular statement. i don't know if you all actually open your statement, but i don't.......so about $200 later..........that is a bunch of horse shit too. both times that it happened, yes it happened twice, but ask me who used the card to over draw it....not me!!!!!!! anyways, both times it wasn't even like a $1 over, and i am not exaggerating!!!! so for being $1 overdrawn i had to pay $200..........i'm about to just keep all my damn money in a shoe box under my bed!!! screw all the damn banks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker