Tuesday, April 27, 2004

one last post tonight. i probably shouldn't even be writing this one, but i think it is funny.....if any of you do that is for time to tell.......

my child is fascinated with my boobs!!!!! i don't know what the hell it is?! i highly doubt he remembers breast feeding. i only did that for 3 months, and he is 20 mths old now. bob and i have never done ANYthing around him where he would get the idea, but he recently started to lift up my shirt to expose my breasts. if he can't get my shirt up over them, he throws a fit!!

well, once up he will sit there and point at them, and kind of poke at my nipple. then he starts laughing, so then i start laughing and then he laughs more, and it is just odd!!!! today, he thought it was hilarious cause his knee touch my nipple, so he kept kneeing me in the boob. then when his knee was covering it and he couldn't see it he had to search for it, and when he found it, ooohhhhh was that funny!!!! sometimes he will like bury his face in them, and i am sitting there, thinking if anyone were to look in my window they would wonder what in the hell crazy shit am i doing to my son!!! the only thing i can relate his nipple fascination with is that when he was little if he would push bob's nipples, bob would make a beeping sound, so that was a fun game for a while. that ended a while ago, so i don't know. and as for him burying his face in mine, maybe cause we always give him raspberries on his chest?!

today it also moved to my belly. i was sitting so i had my nice disgusting baby roll going on with my belly. he would push it, and it is a bit jiggliy i will admit, and that was funny, funny!! so he figured well i'll do that to the boobies as well! so there he is jiggling my boobs and that was just the funniest thing he has ever done i think. what the hell?!

he does also try to lift my mom's shirt up to see hers, so i think my kid is odd. haha!! i'm just waiting for my mom to blame it all on me and letting him play with his pee-pee. when he first found his, i think like most kids, he would always be playing with it.....well my mom insisted i NOT let him do that or he was going to grow up to be a pervert! hahahaha!! so maybe..........

my friend molly and i were talking about it tonight, and we thought it was maybe because he really never sees me naked, so when he does he is a bit amazed by it all. but why he goes in search of them, i still don't know?! maybe it is just a guy thing! hehe!!

well, now that i got you all thinking about my boobs, i will let you go........nite-nite!! hahahahahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker