Monday, June 06, 2005

~6-6-05~ I'm as cold as ice!!!!!

well now i am flippin freezing!!!!

yes, my air is fixed. wasn't really broken. i guess most of my "stoppers" were closed! how or why i do not know!

he said that they could have vibrated closed, or with the new furnace, the "blow" was stronger than my old one, so it could have caught it and blew it closed. so FUCK!!!! now i want to know if i really could have saved on my heating bills this winter!!!

i mean with new windows and a new furnace, i should have seen some relief in my bills, but NO!!!! maybe cause my damn dampers were closed so no heat was getting up here, so i had to crank my heat all winter!! i'm pissed!!!

oh well.......nothing to do about it now!!!!


for any of you who read me, and know that i read you, will you please send me a link to your webpage. my son has learned to point the mouse at something and then click the button. so now mysteriously my WHOLE blog folder is GONE, so is my fucking accounts that i pay all my bills with online. hopefully i can find all those again.


in other "sort-of" good news. i really shouldn't say, don't want to jinx myself, but those people came back with a counter-bid. get this....

a recap:

they were asking $184,900. we offered them $172,900 and we wanted $3000 towards closing, the washer/dryer and the riding mower. so they countered:


no washer/dryer, no mower, $179,000!!!!!!!!!!!


WHAT?!?!?! i thought we were going to have to fight to get $180,000 plus some closing!!

so hell!!! we ended up asking for $177,500, and again for the mower. so we will see.

but damn, i will be happy to take the $179,000!!!!!!!!


now about my house.....nothing new on that front, i still think it will take a few days, his realtor is supposed to let mine know either way. so hopefully soon!!


ok, i need to go put some socks on my toes are ice cubes!!!!

don't forget to send me your link!!!!!! thanks!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker