Friday, February 18, 2005

~2-18-05~ Weekend

the weekend is finally here....to bad the weather is sucky!! i hate winter! or should i say cold.

i hope you all have a nice weekend. we are supposed to go look at houses saturday or sunday. i'm not sure, the guy never called me to let me know. hopefully it is saturday, i have to get our taxes done sunday, and that is long and stressful!!

speaking of which i have to get all my receipts together and totaled. FUN, FUN!!!

i probably won't get that done til sunday right before my appointment.....you know me, wait til the last minute. sigh!

i just PRAY we don't owe. we are already paying off back taxes, so whatever we get from federal goes right back to them, which totally sucks!!!!! but hopefully we will be able to keep the state. at least give us some extra money. fingers crossed!!

hope you all have a pleasant weekend! enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker