Saturday, February 12, 2005

~2-12-05~ BANG, BANG

YES!!! believe it or not, they are actually here working on my house!!!!!

on the weekend!!!!!!



somewhat funny story......i walked in the kitchen this morning, and somehow, falling from the ceiling by the stove, was my mouse friend. i really have no clue as to where he came from or what he fell from, but i knew he was trapped on the drain board, there was nowhere for him to go. so i chased him around, and he slipped in the sink, and i was able to get him in a cup and bowl. i rushed upstairs to wake bob to see what i should do.

he siad to throw him outside. well i had like no clothes on, how was i supposed to do that?! i put him in this little trash can we had in the bedroom, in about 2 seconds, that little fucker jumped clear out!!!!! in my bedroom!!!

he was trapped in the corner under a night stand, so we rigged up so hoopy trap for him to try to catch him.....didn't work, then we lost him!!!!!!!!!!!

so now he is lost in my room! he probably went down the heater vent, or somewhere, who knows. oh the joys here!!!!

he is so flippin cute though!!!!!!!!! guess that answers my question if they are still here. i do not see ANY mouse poop anywhere. there is nothing in any of my cupboards chewed up. oh well. bob is pissed, so we may have to go get some REAL traps now. the "no kill" ones we got are all empty.

oh well. i need a shower, we are going to look at more houses today. have a good one!

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I have not seen any mice in my house; BUT, recently when we had an ant infestation in the pantry, we checked under the sink for any rogue scouts.

While looking, we noticed 'evidence' that at some time a mouse had been under the sink. (poo-s).

The thing is, I have animals a dog, and a cat, and a snake, although the snake is NOT loose in the house so I can't blame him. I asked my other two 'mals, "WHAT exactly do you do all day and night that this mouse has not been found mangled and dead yet?"

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker