Monday, November 15, 2004

~11-15-04~ More christmas stuff

i have decided to get my mother and myself THIS spa package for christmas.

for myself though, since i have to be difficult, i want to skip the massage, i don't like being rubbed on, and skip the manicure, since i have fake nails, and pay a little extra and get the 1 hr. pedicure and a haircut.

i may also for-go the make-up. if i'm getting facial and my skin is all nice and pretty and clean, i don't want to glob it up with makeup!! except since my hair will be getting cut and styled by a professional, hopefully, for a change, i may want to look good with the makeup as well. decisions, decisions!

i'm sooooooooo excited!!!!! i think it is my favorite gift and i am buying it for myself!!

as you can see i skipped my nap today. i'm thinking that may be a reason i can't sleep at night. i got like NO sleep last night. it may also be a mistake. they may begin on my roof tomorrow, which means with all the pounding, i don't know if i will be able to get clay down for his nap, and if i have to deal with a sleepy child, i may need to get all the rest i can now! hopefully he will take a nap tomorrow though. fingers crossed, and fingers crossed that they actually do start the roof tomorrow!! i want my house done damn it!!!

we asked about the siding, which originally was supposed to be done the 2nd or 3rd week of november, now he said it will be done before christmas! WHAT?!?! so now i am NOT going to go all out and spend money on decorations for the outside, cause my luck it will not be done by christmas and it will be a waste. i'm not planning on being here next christmas, so i'm just going to skip getting any decorations yet. i can't wait to see my pretty house!

it is going to be so nice to live in a pretty house for a change. one that actually looks like it is new and taken care of. except for all the leaves that are blanketing my yard, STILL........and the swimming pool that is strewn across my backyard, STILL!!!!!!! don't even get me started on all of that.

'm getting sleepy now. maybe i will rest my eyes for a bit til clay wakes up. see ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

About your fish and DVR... my heatfelt feelings go out to you

Thats why they say every rose has its thorn
Every night has its dawn
And every cowboy
sings a sad sad song
Every rose has its thorn

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker