Wednesday, November 10, 2004

~11-10-04~ Technology sucks, except for turkey.

well i don't know if ground turkey could actually be considered technology, but i love me some ground turkey!!!! i'm really diggin' it lately. last night i made turkey burgers, plus a meatloaf, or should i say turkey loaf. loved it!!!

anyways, on to my hatin'........my dvr box crapped out last night! it says something is wrong with the hard drive. i haven't even had the thing a month yet, have i?!?!?! and now everything, EVERYTHING i had saved to watch is probably gone!!!!! i am sooooooo pissed off. i had a ton of stuff on there to watch!!! extreme makeover from sunday, and the biggest loser from last night, not to mention my soaps, and what not. god, i am so pissed off!!!!

then for some reason i cannot send or receive pictures on my cell phone! i just found this out on electionnight when i was trying to send bob updates from the tv. i finally called last night and after a bunch of trying shit, she siad there were techinical problems in my area for almost 2 weeks now, they should be resolved soon. WTF?!?! so she gave me 50 extra minutes. 50 extra minutes?!?! i don't even go over my minutes!!!! it was late and my mind was a bit fried from previously paying bills, so i didn't say, screw the minutes credit my account for the $2.99 x 2 phones that i'm being charged for the month!! i may call later and say that.

BULLSHIT!! it is all bullshit! all this technology crap stinks!!!!

to make my day even better, one of my fish is dying!! and we just cleaned the tank the other day! what is it so used to living in disgusting water, that as soon as it gets nice fresh, clean water, it dies?! i don't even know why i have animals! and then my fish just don't die. they hang on and on and on and on, and i have to sit and watch it suffer, and i get all stressed out!!! NO i can't just flush the poor thing!!!!!!! once when i lived by myself i had a little cat fish thing and he was just a mess. he would just lay cockeyed on the bottom of the tank, breathing all heavy, then he got some slime build up all covering him. it was so awful. i finally called the pet store to see what i could do, and she gave me the option of flushing and all that, and i couldn't! so she then said i could put him in a cup or something of water and put him in the freezer. this way as his temerature dropped he would basically just fall asleep, then freeze and die. well, that was just awful!! after a big long cry session with my mother, and her yelling at me about even having any kind of animals, knowing how i get, i got up the nerve to do it. and it was awful. i was a blubbering mess!!!!!!!!!!! add that as another thing good about having a boyfriend/husband. they get to do the dirty work like that.

so anyways, i was hoping this fish would die before bob leaves for work today. but he is just floating there, still alive. so he will probably be dead when i get up from my nap, after bob is gone, and i will have to sit there and see him floating the whole night!!!!

let's move on to nice thoughts and pleasant things.....i'm supposed to be getting packages today!! yay!!!!! hopefully i won't need to sign for them, since it is almost nap time, so i sure won't be up to hear the door. that is the only bad thing about the cigarette shipment, an adult has to sign for them to be left. and ups takes forever to deliver shit to me. i must be the final and last stop on their route. the last shipment i got, it left ups at like 4am, out for delivery, and of course came while i was asleep. the only good thing about rescheduled delivery, is that they leave an actual time frame as to when it will be delivered....they should do that in the first place and would save a second trip! but i guess that would be too easy.

another bitch, that track and confirm shit through the post office is a bunch of crap. i had a few things delivered with that, and the tracking is shit. it doesn't even tell you anything. and according to that my package was god knows where still, yet i got it that day. why even nother, if it isn't going to tell you squat?!

i'm in a mood can you tell? i'm poor from paying bills, my cable box is fucked, which means my shows are gone, my fish is dying!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

it's a good thing clay is so darn cute! just looking at him, can make all my troubles and anger go away! thank god for my little guy!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker