Thursday, October 21, 2004

~10-21-04~ Great night

tonight went GREAT!!!! so far, i probably just jinxed myself by saying anything!!

clay did not cry at all when i put him down tonight. he fussed a bit and fought me while i was trying to zip up his cage, but that was it thank goodness!!!! no stress tonight!!!!

below are him in his halloween costume! it is soooooooooooooooooo damn cute!!!!

we also went and got his christmas pictures done tonight. my mother just had to go to penny's, even though i fought her all the way. the girl was GREAT, and the pictures turned out GREAT!!!! BUT, you cannot get the proofs. you can only buy sheets of them, it is all digital. whatever. i should have just madeher buy them all since she is the one who wanted to go there! out of 12, i think we got 5 poses. i had a coupon for $3.99 a shee, so it wasn't too bad. maybe i'll call tomorrow and ask if i order the rest if they will still give them to us for $3.99. they just all turned out too good to pass up!! i think i amn going to take him again with bob and i, and get a family christmas picture. i have a coupon for wal-mart, plus las time i was there they let me buy the proofs.

i won't have those for you til the first week in november, i think that is when she picks them up. i'm so excited!!! that is how good they turned out! we even did 2 outfits. he was so good. and he smiled so much. such a cutie!!!!!

well, that was my exciting day! not much to report.

my darling husband called home several times tonight....to say he missed me? to tell me he loved me?? NO, for me to check the score of the fucking game!!! i HATE sports!!!!!!!!!! i wish they would just go away!!!!!! if he paid half as much attention and effort to stuff that needed done around this house as he does sports, he would be getting sex all the time! you think he would have learned that by no. but no, the pool is still in my back yard, slowly filling up with rain water and a bunch of leaves and other shit!!!! oh well, he is the one who has to deal with it.....i just can't take my child outside, cause he will be straight for the damn thing, and now that it is mostly empty, he will be able to step right into it! UGH! i can't even take him out to enjoy the last, probably, few nice days this fall.

i'm off now to go read my blogs. i HAVE to get to sleep early tonight!!!!! quit laughing!!! it could happen......it is bound to one of these days!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker