Friday, September 24, 2004

~9-24-04~ People!?

i just popped over to worth 1000 to check out how my photo's were doing in the contest. they aren't doing well. what the hell people!!!!! i have the cutest kid on the planet how can my entries not be higher that 65, and the other 2 are way down there!!!! i'll just chalk it up to the fact that my photo skills are what is holding them back, not my subject matter! haha! plus i am of course, biased on my opinion. i can't even vote on my own entries so that sucks!!!!

oh well........it's not like i win money or anything.

hubby is over his pms. well, i only seen him for not even total and hour today. he worked over again so he didn't get home til after 4, and then i didn't get him up til almost 11, and he was gone by 11:30. so maybe that is the key to getting along!! haha! just kidding!!!

it is a good thing that he has been working over time. i was all happy to see his paycheck today, but then i sat down to do bills and it is all gone!!! plus some i had in savings!! what the hell!!!!! he did go through a lot of money this past week. you figure, over $600 for his car, then $150 at court!!!!!! that's almost $800 not planned on!!!!!!!! so that is why. luckily i shop for like a year at a time, so it isn't like we really need anything. but let me step foot in a walmart and i can't leave the store without spending $200!! and my whole plan for using my credit card for everything (for the points) then paying it right off, sure as hell didn't work out!!! why did i think it would is beyond me! so now my points card is almost maxed.

i don't know if i mentioned this last night, but i made cressant rolls to go with our spaghetti the other night, cause i was too lazy to go to the store to get italian bread, and, oh my god were they great!!!!! not as good as norcia's italian bread, but they did the trick well!

well er was finally on tonight. it was ok. nothing great. they sure resolved the whole kerry story line awfully quick. how is it that those people were so dead set on getting custody of the baby, and now they are all like, ok, he can go with the mom as long as we can watch him while she is at work..."we just want to be a part of his life" like he wouldn't have been in the first place they had to go through all the mess and heart ache (and MY tears) that they did?! GOD!!!!!! i did cry about something tonight, but i don't rememer what. so now i have to wait 2 weeks for the next new one, cause of the damn presidential debates!!!!!!!

my house needs vacuumed soooooo bad!!!!!!!!! and yes, my sweeper is still broken!!! i am so tempted to go out and get my new sweeper! i just so don't want to spend $500!!! i must have seen the commercial for the sweeper that i want at least a half dozen times this week. i don't know if it is a sign or what. but he says he GUARANTEES that it will NOT clog or lose suction!!!!! so i am torn. i guess i will figure it out this weekend.

well i should get off of here. i have to babysit, or i should say toddler sit, in the AM tomorrow. so i have to get up and actually dressed in the morning. no piddle pissing around. oh hell, and i have to go shut off the damn air! it gets so freaking cold i here! i have it set at 71 degrees. i freeze all day, with it off, until about 4pm when it is stiffiling hot in here! i just can't win!

i banged the shit out of my hand tonight. for some reason i can't walk out of my kitchen without running into the wall. seriously i run into it alot! but today i hit the corner of the brick right on the top of my hand. my whole hand went numb, and i even cussed, the F word, in front of my mother!!! then the pain spread all the way up to my elbow. i don't know if any of you all had experience with carpel tunnel, but that is what it felt like! it ached more than hurt! kind of like when you bang your funny bone and your whole arm goes numb. anyways, it STILL aches!!! but more so just around my thumb/wrist area now. that was awful.

so, i am off now, because it does hurt to type, and like i said i have to be up bright eyed and bushy tailed in the AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker