Tuesday, September 21, 2004

~9-21-04~ Real post

i figured i'd get on real quick and put up an actual post. i am just soooo addicted to the site i previously told ya'll about, worth1000. i just entered some pictures in the photography contest. they are below. #1 i the actual entry. you have to use credits to enter, and i only had enough to enter one. you could put up entries and have someone opt to sponser you, so that is what i did with #2 and #3. i was torn betwen #1 and #2. i love #2 picture, but it was a little blurry from the bubbles, but the one with clay and my mom isjust awesome as well. so i am excited for the voting to start, so i can see how well i do.

on that site they have photoshop contests every day. i would love to be able to do that! i would never have the time or patience though. so every night i am on there voting and checking out all the entries, which means i don't get to read my blogs til late, then for me to post it is even later.....blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine. i seriously have to start getting in bed earlier! yeah, as i write this it is after 2am!

anyways, that is my excuse for not updating like i usually do.

so here is a feable attempt.

well, last friday, i sucked it up and went back to the satan dentist to get my stitches removed. i freaked out a bit and started crying on the way there. bob kept reassuring me it wasn't going to hurt, yes, i made him go with me! i also made him go back in the room with me! i was a bit relieved when the nurse removed my STITCH, singular, in about .05 seconds, with NO pain. so i was like YEAH, now we can leave and i don't even have to see satan. WRONG.......she then said to wait and the doc woud be in.........SHIT!!!!! so i was planning on being a bitch and not even looking at the man. but alas, he came in, shook my hand, looked at my whole, and started talking. i felt like an idiot not even looking at the man, so i had to give in and at least look at him while he was talking to me. then the man even tried to make a joke!!!! he tried to me mr. nice dentist funny man!!! what the hell?!?!?!? so then i am sure hubby really thought i was blowing my whole experience out of proportion!!! NO he was not nice or funny, when he was ripping my tooth out of my face!!!!!!

oh well, at least that is over with!

i don't remember much from the weekend. saturday we went and did a ton of shopping. we didn't get started til after clay's nap, so we started late and didn't get home til almost 8pm.

sunday was rather nice since bob let me sleep in. which i really need to tell him, the whole point of letting me sleep in and him getting up with clay is totally defeated by him bringing clay into the bedroom after he gets him. having him jumping anc crawling all over me, tearing everything off the nightstands, and such tends to WAKE a person up. once i am up that is it!!! totally defeats the purpose of letting me SLEEP in!!!! i don't know when i finally got back to sleep. i just know i didn't get out of bed til about noon. i was going to stay there, but i felt guilty of not spending any time with clay, so i got up so i could feed him lunch and put him down for his nap. then, it being a football day and all (UGH!), i decided to go over to my mom's and help her put together some book shelves she bought. bob had to start midnights that night, so when i got home he went to sleep. that left the rest of the night for clay and i to spend together, and i can't think of a better way to spend it!

i have these freaking gnat/fly type annoying bastards flying all over my goddamned house!!!!!!! since bob has some nasty, disgusting, god knows what going on over on his side of the bed, they are now in here, and they are really pissing me off. everyday i must kill 50 of the fuckers in the kitchen, i am about through a whole bottle of window cleaner, which i spray them to death with. i started with hairspray in here, but apparently they are immune to hair spray! normally i am against the killing of things, yes, even bugs, but these are exempt from that way of thinking. if you annoy me or get in my way you are toast!!!! in the last 5 minutes, for some reason i am getting bombarded with them.......i don't take well to them flying in my damn face. i may have to go on a search and destroy mission in a second. apparently i will have to use the more brutal way of either fly swatter or hand clapping. i didn't want to go the smashing them route, but apparently i have no choice. i tried with the actual bug spray the other day, but i don't really want to be sleeping on a bed soaked with poison, that is why i opted for the hair spray in the first place, in case you wondered.

now i am off to hunt out insects. i'm on a mission! night!! GOT ONE ALREADY!!! YEE-HAW!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker