Monday, July 05, 2004

~7-5-04~ ???

for some reason my pictures are not showing up here on blogger. i don't know what the hell is going on?!

well bob went back to work today. i felt bad for him, i'm sure that it really sucks.......NO i have never had a job where i got vacation or what not. as a matter of fact i really never had a full time job.

i just talked to him a while ago and he is hanging in there...what a trooper! :)

it is now 4 days til 20/20 vision!!!! i'm not really excited yet. not scared either. i'm sure thursday it will hit me! i just can't imagine what it is going to be like to be able to see without glasses!!!!

i can actually wake up in the middle of the night, look at the clock and know what time it is without pressing my nose against the face!

the thing i look forward to the most is to actually be able to be nose to nose with my son, and not have him grabbing my glasses, or when i go to kiss ram my glasses into my face. i can actually get face to face with him, with nothing between us!! i know that may sound corny to some, but i just cannot wait for that!!!!!!!!

hell i can actually go swimming underwater and be able to see!! i remember when i was younger, going to geauga lake, and hitting the wave. the lockers were WAY across the park, and there was no place to put my glasses and you can't swim with your eyes open under water with contacts...hell at that point i may not even had contacts yet...anyways, i would have to walk there and back, plus spend the whole time in there not being able to see squat!!! it was awful. aside from my ultrasounds and giving birth, this will be the most incredible medical marvel, if you will, that i have experienced.

hopefully all goes well, everyone keep your fingers crossed for me!

*sniff, sniff* aaaahhhhh! i have my candles burning, they smell so great!!!!! i love my candles!

oh, i tried the kiwi jam today. it was ok. i think that it would be better on plain toast or something like that. not all that impressive with peanut butter.

i don't know if any of you took my advice and have been watching joe schmoe 2, but oh my god!!! it is too hilarious!! i'm sitting here laughing out loud! and do so almost every episode!!!! you must watch this show!!! and also go out and rent the original/first season. it is now out on dvd! if you like reality shows, you will like this, it is totally a spoof of them all, but also real for the "joe/jane schmoe" that doesn't know the whole thing is fake. too, too, too freaking funny!!!!!

well, i'm going to go, see if any of my zoo pictures happened to show up here in my blog yet.

nighty-night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker