Tuesday, April 20, 2004

well, i am all stinky again. i had this hugs splotch thing on my forearm. apparently i somehow totally screwed up that spot last night when applying the sunless tanning junk. it looks a little better now, but still much darker than the rest of my arm. damn it! oh well, it is getting a little chilly out for the rest of the week, so i am sure noone will see it anyways, but you know it is killing me!!! i don't know why, i can just imagine what the back of me looks like since of course i could not reach back there!! but then again as long as i can't see it, it doesn't' exist! :) i may get real crazy and do it again tomorrow! well i got like 3 boxes of the shit!

i ordered this bronze and bare from HSN or QVC, one of those. well stupid me forgot that it was on auto ship. so everytime they thought you were "running low" they shipped another out. well by the time i finally got around to canceling that nonsense, i got like 3 packages. which i was going to return, but after i finally got around to doing that my 30 days or whatever you have were up on a few. am i good at wasting money or what?! i've been pissing around the past few months and everytime it is time to pay my lowes visa it is like the day before it is due and i have to pay $10 freaking dollars to do it over the phone so i don't get a $30 late fee!!!!!!!! well it is due the 24th and it has been sitting in my car for the past few days to be mailed out......think i am going to waste another $10?? i'm sure unless i get my ass around to mailing it.

anyways.......the bronze and bare......the bare part stuff doesn't work for me. then again, none of that nair type stuff does. why does nothing work for me?!?!?!? why am i so damn difficult?!?!?! to list a few, that stupid shot that you can get for birth control, like 99% of women who get the shot quit having their period all together, what happens for me?! i bleed non-stop, 24/7 for the whole 9 mths i tried it (i kept being told that sometimes it takes more than one dose for your body to get accustomed). then that stupid shot that i got for my tubal pregnancy. it usually work for like everyone who gets it. me? no i had to get a second one and then that even works more for those who get it twice. me? no i am like the 1 in 100000000000000 where it actually makes it rupture causing the need for emergency surgery to stop internal bleeding!!! ding, ding, ding that is me!!!!!!! i could go on and on, but those are a few examples!

woes me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker