Thursday, October 14, 2004

~10-14-04~Go, go get'em Lazytown

wow, i am getting a ton of hits on my site, because of lazytown. a lot of others must be taken with the show as i, or cause dude is as HOT as i keep saying he is!! :)

my cousin came to do house stuff today. i got bad news about my garage door, which i really expected. it is not a regular size, which means that it will be a special order. and with an opener and installation, it will be $1300. i just don't know if i want to go there. my front door is already going to be more than i thought, for some reason i didn't even think that i would be CHARGED to install it. $350!!!! at fist the door and side lites i wanted were $715. but i may just go with a cheaper door, and nice side lites. i was also going to get some extra windows and possibly shutters, but i want the least amount possible coming from my pocket, so the only extra i am definitely getting is the front door.

the credit union pissed me off today.....oh i already bitched about that earlier, huh....

well my roof should be started in about 3 weeks, and the siding he said hopefully the 2nd or 3rd week of november. woo-hoo!!!!!

once again i thought i had more interesting stuff to say, but guess not.

night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker