Thursday, October 14, 2004

~10-14-04~ A.K.A

i know i have bitched to you all before about how i have a "cousin" who was adopted, actually MY uncle married her mom and then he adopted her, so she ended up having the same name as me!!!

the first case of mistaken identity came the christmas of 1990, i believe. i got a babie doll from a friend for christmas, since he read in the newpaper, letter's to santa, that i asked for one. i think this is the first time i became aware of the situation. i was pissed! little did i know what a pain in my ass it would become later on in life!!

anyways the most recent. this morning a lawyer called, looking for "me" to settle an estate or something. of course it ended up not being me. thought for a second it i could have inherited some big money?! i know awful thought!! but my hubby called the guy back, he originally talked to him, since clay slept til 9 again!!

so once again, someone is looking for her, and got me. at least this time it wasn't a damn bill collector! maybe if they never find her, i'll do.....at least pay me back for all the crap i have to deal with her non payment of any bills, and the minutes i have wasted telling strange bill collectors the whole damn story of her existence!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker